The USA may have fallen short against Belgium and be heading home after they were knocked out of this year’s World Cup, but there are several positives which coach Jurgen Klinsmann can take away with his team.
The main thing, of course, being the performances of Everton goalkeeper, Tim Howard.
While his defensive line struggled to cope with Belgium’s attacking threat last night, Howard pulled off a catalogue of heroic saves which kept his team alive.
And now Twitter has responded with the fantastic hashtag, Things Tim Howard Could Save.
By Stuart Hynd – @supers0nic_
1) Ned Stark, From Game Of Thrones
— Vladimiro Cotugno (@Vladimir0) July 2, 2014
2) Steven Gerrard’s Fall Against Chelsea
— Allez..Allez..Allez (@AllezAllezEFC) July 2, 2014
3) Mufasa, From The Lion King
4) Kanye West, From Being An Idiot
— Bookie Bashers (@BookieBashers) July 2, 2014
5) Dinosaurs Becoming Extinct
— Victor von Doom (@mutantblues) July 2, 2014
6) The Sinking Of The Titanic
— Pete Jackson (@petejackson) July 2, 2014
7) That Poor Shovel Girl
— Spencer Ter#yolo (@spezolo_17) July 2, 2014
8) Janet Jackson’s ‘Wardrobe Malfunction’
— Stewey Griffn (@SteweyGriffn) July 2, 2014
— HuffPostUK Pictures (@HuffPostUKPics) July 2, 2014
10) That Woman From The Jaws Poster
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) July 2, 2014