The Colombian striker banged in an impressive 30 goals last season and, as we’ve told you previously, has dropped hints about his desire to try a new league on social media on several different occasions.
Moreover, AC Milan are the latest club to be linked with Morelos, with the Herald reporting that scouts watched the 23-year-old in action against Progrès Niederkorn last Thursday.
Morelos came on as a second-half substitute in the Gers’ 1-0 friendly win over Derby County on Sunday afternoon and speaking to the media afterwards, it appears his manager has had more than enough of answering questions about his star player.
Speaking via the Sun, Gerrard said: “Alfredo is a huge part of what we are trying to do here.
“Instead of me answering this question every single press conference, I’m going to do everything I can to put Alfredo in front of you guys.
“Then you can ask him the question whether he wants to be part of this going forward.
“I can only say I want him to be part of it.
“The decision lands with Alfredo.
“I’m sure now that he has been in this country two or three years, he knows ‘Yes’ and ‘No’.
“So can we have Alfredo up here please to stop me having to answer the question every time.”
Do you think Morelos will still be at Rangers once the transfer window slams shut?
Let us know in the comments section below…